Monday, October 7, 2013

Post 6: Invading monkeys

I don't think I helped my situation with big shot Ru... It's kind of strange what happened... OK maybe not. Well when I was heading to one of my acting classes I saw Ru, and well, I'm usually very quiet and known as meek, sweet and such and I reeeeeally didn't want one person's opinion of me change my track record... so I went to apologize, only it didn't go that well. Before I knew what had happened I had told him that acting was stupid and that anyone with a brain and watches television can do it. I mean he told me I couldn't act... He then asked me what my motive for being there was, and being stubborn as well as sweet I told him it wasn't any of his beeswax and that I didn't have to tell him and wouldn't not even if monkeys invaded earth and took him captive and telling him was the only way to save his sorry butt. Only I said the last part in English... because well, I'm not that rude. Unfortunately his manager speaks fluent English and couldn't stop laughing... what is with all these secret English speakers lurking around? I mean seriously, can't they wear a sign that screams I SPEAK ENGLISH! DON'T SAY ANYTHING EMBARRASSING IN FRONT OF ME EVEN IN ENGLISH BECAUSE I WILL UNDERSTAND! Well anyway, despite all this I have yet to find my mother, but I knew it wasn't going to be easy, which is why Amelia and I created a list of all Taiwanese actresses aged 42 or around there, there are A LOT but I'm sure I'll find her! oh I learned a new phrase... Jia You, it sort of translates to Good luck or Fighting! so... Jia You! We can do it!


~Faye

1 comment:

  1. Ok... so far, this is great- but what you need to do, is MORE POSTING and LONGER POSTING. This is a two month project, and I am worried about your length and getting to finish the story by the 28th. Also, you need people online to edit you from our class. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete