Sunday, October 27, 2013

Post 11: The lady at the cafe

Amelia is back after a month of fighting with her mother about studying her, she's back. As a celebration we wandered Taipei (the Capital) and we ended up finding this tiny club place, it's a cafe, but it has performers at night, it was really interesting. But what was strange was the fact that I recognized the place... I couldn't remember why it looked so familiar, Amelia suggested that it was because maybe I had been to a place similar to it when I was a kid. As we were leaving, they were setting up the stage for the night performers, and there was this one lady that just seemed so familiar but I couldn't bear to go ask her if she knew me. It was as if being there was triggering these memories that were blank and had yet to develop from being in the dark so long. We left but I still wonder where I know her from. Anyway, besides that interesting tid-bit I found out who the leads were for the drama I tried out for, Destined Hearts starring, Ru, and Heavenly. I'm no longer sure if I won't the part anymore, because I have to be in love with Ru.... and pretend that Heavenly is my sister... not that my would be character would love her exactly though. Now that I have my Celeb wiki back, Amelia says that Heavenly's real name is Heather Lee, but when she had concerts and fan signings, the fan's chanting always sounded like "Heavenly" so eventually she took it on as her stage name. She started acting when she was nine-years-old and won awards for her ability to tug heartstrings with her realistically emotional scenes. She is known as "Panda's sweetheart" and "Panda's Princess" along with Ru, they are the biggest stars at Panda. Truthfully I don't see anything "sweet" or "heavenly" about her. I guess Ru and "Heavenly" were a match made in Heaven hahahaha. I'm soooo funny!!! no? ok well, I try. I don't know, I still want the role really bad, maybe because I really connect with the character and because the President has confidence in me. He said that the director was really impressed with my performance, and that it was between me and another newcomer. But President Han also warned me that if I got the part I wouldn't just be acting in front of a few directors, I would be in front of the entire cast, and camera crew, the wardrobe and make-up departments and so on. I don't know if I'm ready for that. But I have never wanted anything more in my life, is this what David meant by passion? I'll have to ask him next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment