Friday, October 4, 2013

Post 5: Newbie!!

I am unofficially officially a newbie at Panda Entertainment!!! That's right! The president liked me. He told me that I had talent but that I needed a lot of lessons to help me get over my stage fright. Which is where the Unofficial part came from... Despite the fact that I had only gotten through half of my monologue during the audition, President Han told me that I had the ability to infuse emotion into my character and get so into it that I no longer seemed like the same person. However when I lost my concentration that's when my stage fright began. I think that I'm lucky to have even had the opportunity to work on my abilities and to have met President Han. However with good there always seems to be bad and that bad just happened to be the "star" of Panda... His stage name is Ru and he was also on the panel. He argued with President Han about my lack of ability to act. He listed a bunch of things that I have since forgotten. For someone soooooo famous I actually had never heard of him before... so I had the audacity to ask him, " who do you think you are?" yup... when I got home and told Amelia she nearly slapped me... apparently he is known is Taiwan as the "king" of dramas. Now I know why he hates me... and why he glares at me every time I see him at Panda. well wish me luck! looks like I'm going to need it!

~Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment